- Performs programming services using ColdFusion.
- Tests and corrects programs.
- Performs programming analysis.
- Applies standard programming procedures.
- Recognizes interactions of other related programs.
- Monitors the operation of programs and responds to problems by diagnosing and correcting errors in logic and coding.
- Tests, documents work, writes and maintains operator instructions for assigned programs, and confers with other personnel to obtain or provide factual data.
- Provides support in analyzing present performance of the program and takes action to correct deficiencies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a relevant computer-related field or 8 years equivalent experience.
- Experience with CF v7+ utlizing CFCs
- Working experience with MVC model; framework experience a plus.
- Expert skill with relational application database architecture including stored procedures, triggers. (Oracle is a plus).
- Demonstrated experience with ColdFusion MX as a programming platform to develop multi tier web-based applications.
- Strong SQL coding background; understanding of SQL statement optimization/tuning.
- Ability to create detailed technical designs and lead teams of developers toward solutions.
- Demonstrated experience with advanced tools for database table maintenance, specifying business and internal program logic, forms and report design.
- Should be able to design and develop modular applications with an object oriented approach.
- Demonstrated experience with tools for source code control, change management, and creation of business and technical diagrams.
- Demonstrated experience working in a rapid development environment creating prototypes and proof of concept applications.
- Demonstrated experience with software engineering practices, techniques, and standards.