SSSI has an immediate opening for an experienced Web Developer/Analyst in Washington DC.
- Four year degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience in Web design and development, Web based programming, and applications development
- Experience in using ColdFusion, Database management for Web applications and Oracle, as it applies to Web based applications.
- Experience in testing for Section 508 compliance as it applies to government Websites
- Experience using Drupal
- Must have a high aptitude for visual design, interaction design and usability
- Multiple website maintenance and updates.
- Develop, update and maintenance of ColdFusion application with the ORACLE back-end.
- Analyze Web pages for Section 508 compliance and resolve any issues of non-compliance.
- Analyze and design information systems across Web pages.
- Develop analytical and computational techniques for solving technical issues with Web pages.
- Apply approved technical approaches to design decisions, evaluate analytically and in a systematic manner.
- Conduct technical analysis to ensure proper Web based applications flow across external Web pages.
- Perform Web testing of projects to ensure compliance with current Web standards and practicality.
- Provide technical guidance in Web based configuration/applications and development to staff.