Cloud Nine Technologies Inc. – Washington, DC
Description of Specific Duties:
Cloud Nine Technologies, Inc., a growing and dynamic consulting company is seeking for Application Analyst with programming and production support experience for ColdFusion/Sybase Database coding, maintenance of the web-based application and administration of batch jobs.
- Maintain ColdFusion web-based application and interfaces that support business strategy & requirements and fix problems caused by design, logic or coding error
- Monitors daily, weekly, monthly and yearly batch processes
- Assists with production performance database issues helping to troubleshoot and isolate issues to root cause
- Perform periodic database updates, data quality maintenance and maintaining data dictionary and supporting data
- Performs database coding assignments, tasks and responsibilities with high standards and attention to timeline for any new development
- Provide status updates to project plans as required
- Adhere to standards and procedures for developer team reporting and documentation efforts
- Respond to requests for changes from original specifications, perform impact assessment of the changes, coding and QA / unit testing for any new development work Perform
- Follow team processes for build releases to production
- Requires knowledge of Unix shell scripts.
- Strong SQL skills – experience with Sybase using cursors.
- Experience and knowledge of web development using ColdFusion
- Written communication skills
- Needs to be a strong team player
- Be able to manage multiple concurrent tasks. A degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- 3+ Experience on Application development, maintenance and production support
- 3+ years SQL Database Development experience preferably Sybase platform