TITLE: ColdFusion Developer/Team Lead
Location: Wash DC
Type: Direct Hire/Permanent
Salary: $110k (Based on Experience)
Relocation: Not Available
Transit Accessible: Within walking distance
- Design and develop new applications, workflows, interfaces, and documentation.
- Serve as Team Lead to assist, mentor, and direct new application developers.
- Design database schemas.
- Query, analyze and provide data to management.
- Investigate data errors and perform global data corrections.
- Maintain and upgrade existing production systems and workflows.
- Plan, coordinate with stakeholders for future database enhancements and proposed projects.
- Skills and experience Proven Team Lead experience
- Min 3 years of experience in a structured programming, database operations, and markup language environment
- Expertise developing full life cycle ColdFusion applications
- Strong XML and SQL
- Strong analytical/troubleshooting skills