Applicant must interview at our DC Metro Area office.
U.S. Citizens Only for Government Contract Work
This is a great opportunity to join a young, dynamic and fast-growing IT company.
Corporate company looking for someone to support our Coldfusion and PHP web applications (80% Coldfusion 20%PHP). Team member will assist in planning and implementing solutions for our clients. The ability develop large enterprise web applications will be vital.
- Strong Internet technologies background in ColdFusion and PHP
- Knowledge of MVC Frameworks, Model Glue (for ColdFusion) is preferred, but not required
- Must have broad knowledge of the system development lifecycle and proven ability to adhere to project management deadlines.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including strong technical documentation ability.
Experience in object-oriented design and analysis, refactoring, design patterns
- Experience developing applications with ColdFusion.
- Experience and/or strong knowledge of Object Orientated Programming (CFCs).
- Developing, deploying, and monitoring enterprise applications.
- MySQL experience (query syntax, stored procedures, query optimization.)
- MSSQL experience (query syntax, stored procedures, query optimization.)
- Commitment to security, systems reliability, scalability and extensibility.
- Effective communication skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to adhere to development process and deadlines.
- Must place a high value and take personal ownership of extremely secure, highly available, fault-tolerant applications.
- Enthusiastically troubleshoot problems when they occur.
- Thrive as a collaborative team player.
- Experience with Coldfusion and PHP
- Application Security – secure coding standards, security code review.