Job Description and Duties:
- Minimum 5 years of IT industry experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience building applications using ColdFusion technologies
- Familiarity with SQL Server and Oracle technologies. Ability to write SQL.
- Experience with all SDLC phases including planning and estimation, requirements analysis, design analysis, development, testing, and deployment.
- Expert knowledge of 508 compliance standards as they apply to web-based applications.
- Experience with various types of SDLC processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with UML and other functional and technical modeling techniques.
- Knowledge of ITIL, PMI, and CMMI processes and methodologies.
- Experience with the Serena Dimensions CM, and HP Quality Center tools.
US citizenship is required. A background check for security clearance purposes is required for hiring.
Responsible for maintaining and enhancing custom software development projects for our federal civilian client. The suitable candidate must have a software development background using ColdFusion and relational database technologies. This position requires good communication skills to translate business and technical requirements to support ongoing development and enhancements of applications within the enterprise. Responsibilities Include:
- End to end SDLC support for web-based software development projects using ColdFusion and SQL technologies.
- Hands on design and development using ColdFusion technologies.
- Functional and technical requirements analysis.
- Technical architecture, design, and development support as needed by the team.
- Communication and coordination of project and team activities.
- Participation in the planning and preparation of documentation (design, deployment, and other SDLC docs).
- Support of Configuration Management processes as they relate to tracking and management of application source code.