i3solutions, Inc. is seeking a Cold Fusion Programmer (Secret Clearance Required) to work on-site for client projects in Washington, DC. i3solutions is a Microsoft Gold Certified SharePoint Consulting firm, which has successfully delivered over 500 SharePoint solutions to our clients serving over 100,000 end users. i3solutions proudly serves clients in the private and public sectors ranging from Global Fortune 500 companies to federal, state, and local government agencies.
Location: Washington, DC
Clearance Level: Secret Security Clearance required
Candidate will serve a team support role to accomplishing the following:
- The main objective of this team is to provide technical and professional services to support uniformly managed readiness modeling for all N43 divisions. The team will maintain multiple models including, Aviation Engine Depot Readiness Assessment Model (EDRAM), Aviation Airframe Depot Readiness Assessment Model (ADRAM), and the Aviation Support Equipment Depot Readiness Model (SEDRAM). The team will also combine these models into a flexible fully integrated portfolio of Fleet Readiness Models that provide relevant information for OPNAV decision makers.
- The candidate shall assist OPNAV N43 in its efforts to integrate Fleet Readiness Modeling information within the PPBE process.
- The candidate shall: provide technical services that maintain the current validation of existing models and accelerate enhancements to the current models as Office of Secretary of Defense (OSD), Chief of Naval Operations (CNO), and N43 policy requirements necessitate;
Support OPNAV in its model Verification Validation and Accreditation (VV&A) process;
Provide training to the primary model users; and provide professional services related to Navy readiness modeling. The professional services include conducting business case analysis, developing migration plans, research related to Fleet Readiness Model data and refinement of models.
Experience in one or more of the following areas: ColdFusion, Adobe, C, C++ programming.
- Programmer/Analyst with 2-4 years’ experience including at least 2 years’ experience working with C+ on emergent and evolving Navy budget modeling software products throughout the system development life cycle and beyond in a collaborative, iterative development model.
- Candidate must have the initiative to quickly learn complex pricing models and technical architecture and demonstrate an aptitude to program complex business rules and modeling and simulation algorithms. Must develop technical documentation, support competing priorities, and be flexible to changing requirements.
- Candidate must demonstrate ability and willingness to learn from and take direction from senior team members, use design templates, show teamwork, use chain of command, support positive relationships with clients, and appreciate cultural diversity present in the global business environment.
- Experience with or exposure to budgeting, modeling, and or simulation a plus.
- Detail orientation and ability to articulate questions, alternatives, and solutions / recommendations are important to customers.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a curriculum or major field of study which provides substantial knowledge useful in managing large, complex AIS projects, is closely related to the work to be automated, and/or in a computer science, information system, a physical science, engineering or a mathematics-intensive discipline or an applicable training certificate from an accredited training institution.