The Deputy Chief of Naval Operations for Fleet Readiness (OPNAV N43) enables and sustains the Navy fleet. All branches use complex, integrated, accredited modeling-and-simulation-driven budget models to project and negotiate funding levels. Period of performance is 17 July 2013 through 16 July 2016. Project is to develop and enhance budget models throughout the system development life cycle.
Job Description Responsibilities:
- Support emergent and evolving Navy budget modeling software products throughout the system development life cycle and beyond in a collaborative, iterative development model.
- Candidate must have the initiative to quickly learn complex pricing models and technical architecture and demonstrate an aptitude to program complex business rules and modeling and simulation algorithms. Must develop technical documentation, support competing priorities, and be flexible to changing requirements.
- Candidate must demonstrate ability and willingness to interact with government customers, use design templates, show teamwork, use chain of command, support positive relationships with clients, and appreciate cultural diversity present in the global business environment.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Educational Requirements: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Application Development Task Lead with at least 10 years of combined experience within an IT related field. At least 2 years’ experience working with Flex, C#, or ColdFusion
- Must be a US citizen and Clearable to Secret clearance
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
Job Title: Sr ColdFusion and Flex Development
Work Location: Washington, DC
Minimum Security Clearance level: Clearable to DOD Secret