SNI Technology, a leading provider of IT resources and solutions, is currently seeking an experienced Lead Front End Web Developer for one of our valued clients in Tyson’s Corner, VA. This is a 6-month contract-to-hire position, and the client is looking to interview qualified candidates immediately.
- Advanced understanding of standard front end development technologies: HTML5, CSS2.1/3, jQuery + Plugins, Photoshop/Illustrator
- Extensive experience using Front End Frameworks (i.e. Foundation, HTML5BP, Bootstrap)
- Demonstrated experience developing for Responsive Web Design
- Demonstrated experience developing for targeted Mobile Web Development
- Experience using Version control (i.e. SVN, GIT, CVS)
- Strong knowledge of Firebug and/or Chrome Developer Tools
- Experience working with PHP/.Net/Java templates and the various IDEs, 3rd party API integration, varied CMS experience
- Must possess a good understanding of Front End concepts such as Progressive Enhancement vs. Graceful Degradation, accessibility, browser inconsistencies and support for various CSS properties.
- Experience with back end development using languages such as PHP, Ruby, .NET, ColdFusion, JAVA
- Experience with native mobile app development
- Development experience using PhoneGap, Sencha Touch, Titanium, etc.
- Strong knowledge of pre-processors such as Sass, LESS, Haml, jade
- Proficient using regular expressions
- Experience with OOP pattern development
- Strong understanding of SEO best practices
- An active participant and/or contributor in the development community (i.e. meetups, forums, StackExchange, Twitter) is preferred.
- Previous agency/consulting experience a plus.