The Web Developer will provide continued operational and maintenance support and add or update modules for existing websites and web applications for a federal client.
- Provides support for PHP, ColdFusion, and Java based applications
- Analyze customer requirements, write code, perform unit testing, fix bugs, and update software systems
- Reports to management on progress, obstacles encountered and solution alternatives
- Interfaces with developers and technical support personnel to coordinate all the components of an application
- Participate in continual software process improvement activities by suggesting areas for improvement and helping to initiate and implement improvements.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to teach group-level technical courses
- Strong technical writing ability for software documentation, help-files and instructional material
Required Technical Skills:
- Informix (preferred)
- 3-5 years of experience developing or supporting web applications using PHP, ColdFusion, and Java technologies.
- Ability to obtain Government Security Clearance