ActioNet Inc., is a leading woman-owned business delivering high quality IT solutions to our clients through proven methodologies and innovation.
If you are looking for a rewarding career, with a continuously growing company that provides excellent benefits to its employees, then you’ve come to the right place!
We looking for a seasoned Cold Fusion Developer with Sybase and Unix experience to support our government client, in support of a web based application. To learn more, please apply.
Duties (but not limited to):
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with customers both orally and written
- Provide day to day operational support to system owners and users which includes developing code, performing tests, and debugging new software or enhancements to existing software.
- Designing, developing, documenting, testing and debugging applications software and systems that contain logical and mathematical solutions.
- Assist in developing level of effort estimates for government requested enhancements.
- Analyzes business applications and design specifications to support functional activities and requirements.
- Provide support services for the full life cycle of software product development following SDLC and CMMI.
- Perform prototyping, system analysis, development, and maintenance of systems.
- Support enterprise level initiatives for software and hardware upgrades that impact the system.
- Conduct software testing and validation to ensure success of application development requirements.
- Support and resolve security vulnerabilities communicated via audit findings and POAM’s
- Create and/or update software development plans, software requirements specifications, software design documents, software development files, source code, version description documents, and test plans and more.
- Familiarity with waterfall project methodology with desire to change to Agile
- Motivated team player who is anxious to provide a quality product to the customer on time and within budget
- Ability to support nightly and weekend jobs
- Ability to learn how to view IBM Mainframe logs as well as minor script changes
- 5+ years developing complex ColdFusion applications with mathematical solutions
- Basic knowledge of Sybase IQ, Sybase ASE
- Experience with Cold Fusion migration. Example: CF 9 to CF 11
- Strong knowledge of Unix scripts and cronjobs
- Demonstrated SDLC documentation and code-testing skills
- Strong understanding of SQL Advantage
- Product Development experience with possible concurrent efforts
- Understanding of Cold Fusion Best Practices and Design Patterns
- Experience with performance tuning
- Experience with Serena Dimensions (CM tool)
- COBOL IBM Mainframe experience a plus
- Bachelors / Master Degree
- Must be a US Citizen
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust