Independently plans, designs, develops, tests, edits and maintains websites. Uses appropriate techniques and procedures using judgement in making required adaptations and modifications. Fully autonomous in performing most assignments. Receives assistance only on unusual problems.
Controls website design and creation. Plans, designs, develops, test, edits, maintains and documents look and flow of websites. Interviews clients to help them clarify their goals for establishing a website.
Designs or supervises design of digitized images, banner, bullets, charts, image maps and other graphic to enhance appreance of site.
Applies knowledge of programming techniques and computer internet systems.
Travel, shift work, and special work hours may be required to accomplish some of the above tasks.
Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE and REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or applicable field; and at least two years related experience and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient with web programming/scripting languages such as: ColdFusion (preferred), C#, PHP, .NET, HTML, as well as web design/development concepts and best practices. Experience with database applications like MS SQL Server or MySQL.
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint, either as a developer or end user. Microsoft Project Server experience a plus.
- Exhibit and practice professional and courteous behavior while interacting with both internal and external customers.
- Interact within a cooperative environment through beneficial behaviors, commitment to common goals, contribution to problem solving, communication of ideas and suggestions, an encouragement to other employees, and departments.
- Accountable for the control and distribution of documents and/or equipment subject to export control restrictions and the security of FlightSafety materials, projects and business information regarding the methods and techniques used in the production and usage of FlightSafety products.
- Accountable for the accuracy and completeness of assigned tasks.
- Able to adhere to a work schedule including prompt and regular attendance.