What We’re Looking For
- Employees with solid programming skills and solid principles
- Developers who know their way into and around a database
- People for whom the internet is an old and constant friend
- People who get off on problem solving and figuring things out
- Someone you’d like to work next to (organized, easy-going, non-toxic)
Who We Are:
- We work in travel and tourism, helping the people that promote their cities, states and countries as great places to vacation. Or hold a conference. Or shoot a movie.
- We do that in a lot of ways, including making websites for them, helping them rank in the right searches and giving them amazing cloud-based tools for managing tons of data and online content.
- Voted the best place to work in Tucson twice, we’re the #1 player in our field, in part because the solutions we program are smart, hard-working and reliable. If you are, too, we should definitely talk.
What’s In It For You:
- Competitive pay & lots of ways to move up
- Endless coffee & relaxed dress code (but clothes required)
- A great place to live (tinyurl.com/justasksf or visittucson.org)
- 27 days off a year (as in more than 5 weeks)
- $2,500 a year to spend on getting smarter where and how you want(a.ka. Continuing Education)
- Job security (0 rounds of layoffs since day 1 way back when)
- Great co-workers, including geeks, moms, artists & average Joes
- Full medical + options for vision, dental, disability & life
- 401(k) match, home-buying help, stock awards & loads more
JOB LOCATION: Tucson, AZ (no remote options available)