Software Engineer / Web Developer
- Do you want to work for a company with a unique culture where you are an important part of a team?
- Do you want to work with a dynamic group of talented engineers who work as a team to bring industry leading web-based software to the market?
- Do you enjoy learning and working with the newest web technologies?
- Do you find satisfaction in contributing your ideas and making an impact on the product you’re developing?
- Do you enjoy the excitement of working in an agile environment and building technology that you know helps people in their communities.
- Do you want to work for someone who is more coach than boss? Someone technically savvy enough to help guide you but let’s you “be an adult” and take ownership of your area of responsibility?
This is the dream job for the person who prefers a work environment where you collaborate and create rather than sit in your assigned cubicle and perform assigned tasks. We are looking for an application software programmer / engineer to help develop our web-based software products
The attributes of a successful candidate are:
INITIATIVE: Are you dependable, resourceful, and a self-starter who never needs to be micro-managed? Do you have lots of energy, and a good work ethic? Are you good at figuring things out on your own or willing to collaborate with the team to find solutions?
TECHNICAL SKILL: Do you know how to write clean and efficient code, and just as importantly, do you test what you’ve written? Can you design solutions & queries that are elegant and efficient and work well over the web? Do you care about what you create and want to be proud of it?
FLEXIBILITY: There is no one way to accomplish a task, and this is especially true in programming. What matters is getting something to work that matches the customer needs and priorities.
ATTITUDE: Skills can be learned, but the desire to learn and grow professionally cannot. Attitude is everything. Are you a team player who is willing to pitch in and help others to achieve a goal?
Bonzi has been in business for 10+ years and has grown every year since our doors opened. This year is an especially strong year for growth as we look to develop and bring to market new, cutting edge products.
Our company provides industry-leading, SaaS sports management software to non-profit sports organizations all over the US and Canada.
If you enjoy the challenge of working with the latest technologies, want to work with an industry leader and innovator, find satisfaction in helping clients bring critical programs to the youth in their communities, and want to look forward to coming to work every day, please apply for this position.
If you aren’t a serious professional and committed to excellence, please don’t waste your time or ours applying for this position. We are looking for only top-notch candidates because we are a top-notch company that rewards the efforts and performance of our team of staff members.
At Bonzi, we enjoy what we do, find great satisfaction knowing our customers need us and that we can help them all the while spending our time creating the best software product in our market. Come join our team!
The job is Full Time in Tualatin, Oregon. Our office is located 1 block from the WES commuter rail. The salary is very competitive and comes with a benefits including PTO. We take care of our team.
What you need for this position:
- 2+ years of experience with Cold Fusion
- MS SQL Server
- 4 year degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Solid understanding of relational databases and SQL for implementing database-driven, web based applications.
- IIS Deployment
- Visual Studio
- Strong leadership
- Self-motivated, creative and strong sense of accountability
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Sports Background, coach/player etc.
- Mobile Native and mobile web application experience
- Microsoft Patterns & Practices, MVC
- T-SQL & Stored Procedures