If you are an experienced ColdFusion Developer looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some of the nation’s biggest companies. Our client has a need for a ColdFusion Developer. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!
Your specific duties as a ColdFusion Developer will include:
- Perform development and support for C#.Net/ColdFusion web applications and Microsoft SQL Server databases.
- Responsibilities will include development of web applications, writing and managing stored procedures in tSQL, and performing maintenance and support for a myriad of security applications.
As a ColdFusion Developer you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- 2+ Years Of Web ColdFusion Development Experience
- 2+ Years Of Web C#.Net Development Experience
- 2+ Years Working With Microsoft SQL Server
- Knowledge Of SOAP/REST Based Web Services
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Development Experience With Python Scripting
- Experience Building Reports With Microsoft SQL Reporting Services
- Experience With Windows 2008 Server
As a ColdFusion Developer with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with 35 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for ColdFusion Developer position include (but are not limited to:
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
- Paid time off, including holidays
- Life and disability insurance