Category : Web Development
Location/City : FL – Tampa
Job Type : Direct
Id : 64670
Consultis, a Technical Recruiting Services Company with the single focus of pairing the right candidate and skills set with the right employment opportunity is currently searching for a ColdFusion Developer (Senior) for an Full Time/Direct Hire opportunity with our client located in Tampa, FL
In this role you will be developing applications for order management, e-commerce and complex integration with third party systems. You’ll be performing development tasks and unit testing.
- Developing client applications and solutions per design, budget and timelines.
- Maintaining web applications using standard APIs
- Identifying and reporting potential development issues impacting timeline and/or budget.
- Performing unit and benchmark testing for developed software.
- Developing technical documentation.
- Completing work orders/task as assigned and within budgeted timeframes.
- Serving as SME for Business Analysis, Architecture.
- Interacting with clients in a technical advisory (SME) capacity.
- Bachelors’ degree in CS or IT is preferred, but will consider experience in lieu of degree.
- 5+ years’ experience in ColdFusion
- Possess working knowledge of SQL and relational databases (SQL Server and/or Oracle).
- Understanding of CFMX/ColdFusion, Fusebox
- Must understand the principles of database design and modeling
- Knowledge of testing on major browsers and exposure to cross-browser/platform compatibility issues
- Knowledge of software best practices and documentation
- Must understand Web and Internet architecture
WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER SPONSORSHIP OR THIRD PARTY REPRESENTATION FOR THIS POSITION.
At Consultis, we value our potential candidates and strive to build a lasting relationship based on hard work, trust and ethics from both sides. We will never send a candidate’s resume to any client without that candidate’s expressed permission. It is with these processes that Consultis has made a very good name for ourselves in the Marketplace, and it is through these processes that we will achieve success for our candidates.