Junior ColdFusion Web Developer
The Junior ColdFusion web developer will assist the team lead in programming and maintaining the company websites, web applications and portals. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated with an ability to handle multiple projects while keeping track of deadlines and documentation of work. This position requires knowledge of or willingness to learn the ColdFusion (9) language.
- Proven experience using web development tools such as Eclipse/CF Builder.
- Two years proven on the job experience in ColdFusion programming.
- Experience with Ruby on Rails a plus.
- Two years experience with Microsoft SQL server 2005-2008 or MySQL with knowledge of writing stored procedures.
- Proficient with CSS and cross-browser compatibility testing.
- Experience with Source Control (Subversion).
- Experience with a ColdFusion Framework desired.
- Experience with JQuery or similar JS library.
- Experience in unit testing, functional testing and adherence to documentation standards desired.
- Experience writing and consuming webservices and third-party APIs.
- Knowledge of Responsive Design and developing mobile apps a plus.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science from an accredited college or university desired.
- Performs information gathering services including technical website analysis, competitive/keyword research, and link analysis.
- Performs quality assurance testing on new websites.
- Assists in application debugging and maintenance.
- Monitors/reports on application performance.
- Self-motivated with the ability to handle multiple ongoing projects in a fast-paced team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including strong verbal, listening, and written communication.
- Excellent attention to detail, flexible and adaptable to changes.
- Ability to operate under pressure and meet or exceed deadlines.