Looking for the start-up feel, but with a well-established and still rapidly growing company? Do you have a desire to work on a variety of projects? Want to be an integral part in forming a core development team at a satellite location in Tampa due to expansion? This is an opportunity for you!
Clark Associates is looking for a ColdFusion Software Engineer to join our growing company. This role focuses on web application development in ColdFusion and is a key part of growing our business.
As a ColdFusion Software Engineer, you will be:
- Working effectively in a collaborative and innovative team-oriented environment
- Taking start-to-finish ownership of the full development lifecycle
- Developing cutting-edge software solutions for new site features and mobile platforms
- Organizing and managing multiple priorities
We are looking for driven, motivated candidates who have:
- Web programming experience with ColdFusion version 9+
- An understanding of HTML, CSS, and JS
- Experience with relational databases
- Strong self-management skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ambition and passion about technology and the Web
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, gym membership reimbursement, a 401k with company match, profit sharing along with an annual bonus.
If you’re ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced, growing industry, we’d love to discuss this opportunity with you! Submit your resume and apply online today.