Webucator seeks a full stack web developer who is comfortable using any server-side language to develop Angular powered applications for training clients, partners, vendors and trainers.
Knowledge or experience coding in CFML with Adobe Coldfusion or Lucee (previously known as Railo) is preferable but not necessary. We do require an understanding of developing server-side web application with a willingness to learn CFML and other programming languages.
- Source Control: Git + Bitbucket + SourceTree + git-flow
- Bug database: JIRA
- Schedule: Agile
- Specifications: Confluence + Gliffy
- Tools: Adobe ColdFusion Builder + Sublime Text Editor
- Server language: Adobe ColdFusion (CFML)
- Client languages: TypeScript + Angular 1 + Sass
- Dependency Management: Npm + Bower
- Build: Grunt
We ask all candidates to write code prior to the interview process. As such, you will be given a small project to show off your skills.
- Experience with server-side web development languages such as CFML, PHP, Node.js.
- Experience with object-oriented programming.
- Smart and willing to solve problems.
- Desire to learn new technologies.