Are you a strong web application programmer? Have a solid background in PHP 5.x/MySQL LAMP or Windows Stack? Want to work on Long Island? Then check out the below requirements.
You will be responsible for executing standards based solutions in a fast paced agency environment. Web site development efforts include e-commerce, B2B, B2C, intranet and extranet applications.
Technical Requirements Include:
- Strong understanding of HTTP based applications and services is a must
- Understanding of MySQL, MS SQL, or other No SQL technologies required.
- Experience working in a team environment with version control systems (SVN, DCVS, GIT) is desirable
- Understanding of security best practices and intrusion prevention (SSL, XSS, SQL Injection) desirable
- Experience with open source MVC and/or PHP CMS Developer frameworks is desirable
- Experience with leading 3rd-party APIs: Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, Constant Contact, etc. is important
- Knowledge of Drupal CMS Framework, other languages, and/or MVC Frameworks for ColdFusion, .Net, is helpful
- Mobile Browser and/or Mobile Technologies are also desirable
- Knowledge of PHP frameworks (Symfony2, CodeIgniter, Cake, Yii) desirable