CAI has a Web Developer position located in the Mount Pocono area.
- Coordinates to ensure projects are compatible with current applications and systems.
- Develops and maintains Intra/Internet applications.
- May contribute to numerous aspects of a project including writing code and programming applications or enhancements to existing applications.
- May analyze, test, and debug application using a set methodology.
- Maintains documentation needed to install and maintain application programs.
- Works under only very general supervision.
- Follows established procedures.
- Work is reviewed for soundness of technical judgment and overall adequacy and accuracy. Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects.
- Failure to achieve results or erroneous decisions or recommendations may cause delays in program schedules, and may result in the allocation of additional resources.
- Frequent internal company contacts.
Experience: 3 to 6 years