Changepond is a global provider of Information Technology Solutions and Services. Our Professional services offering supports our clients in leveraging our global resource capabilities in the areas of technology, business, quality, compliance & Project management . We effectively engage our resources to boost our client’s internal project capabilities and help them achieve their desired project goals and objectives both short term & long term. For more information please visit our website www.changepond.com
Position: Coldfusion Developer
Location: Swiftwater, PA
Duration: 6 months
- Responsible for the design, development, and implementation of Intra/Internet applications.
- Develops and maintains Intra/Internet applications.
- Should contribute to numerous aspects of a project including writing code and programming applications or enhancements to existing applications.
- Should analyze, test, and debug application using a set methodology.
- Maintains documentation needed to install and maintain application programs.
- Works under only very general supervision. Follows established procedures. Work is reviewed for soundness of technical judgment and overall adequacy and accuracy.
- Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects. Failure to achieve results or erroneous decisions or recommendations may cause delays in program schedules, and may result in the allocation of additional resources. Frequent internal company contacts.
- ColdFusion Developer with experience creating complex ColdFusion applications.
- Should be knowledgeable of SQL query language and basic database architecting.
- Familiarization with popular ColdFusion frameworks such as CFWheels and Fusebox 5.5 is a plus.