Seeking a Web Developer with Java or Cold Fusion experience to support the company*s tracking of product complaints. This position focuses on the complete web application development lifecycle from business requirements gathering through design/development, testing, implementation and documentation. The candidate will need to be experienced with multi-tier application architecture with web front-end, potential middleware. Must be able to support SQL database structures.
- Work with the business to define functional business requirements that can be translated into specifications for database/queries/reporting development.
- Translate functional business requirements into technical specifications.
- Develop and maintain business agile and scalable technical architecture and underlying code.
- Create and maintain web-based front-end applications.
- Document existing and new applications at both the technical level and for end-user use.
- Train end-users on using solutions and specific reporting functions.
- Analyze problem incidents and implement fixes.
- Create dashboard/metrics, and other enhanced reporting capabilities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- FDA regulation experience is a PLUS
- 21 CFR Part 11 experience (code of federal regulation) is a PLUS
- Strong analytical skills, demonstrated in the ability to gather and summarize user requirements, and propose and design technical solutions to user requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to develop web (HTML) solutions, with particular focus on user interface.
- Candidate needs to understand business objectives and metrics.
- Possess very strong and fluent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively project manage both internal staff and external vendors.
650 Almanor Ave
Sunnyvale, CA 94085
Phone: (408) 419-2987