About the Opportunity
DMI is currently seeking to hire a Web Designer to provide Web Support Services and Multimedia Support Services for a Defense customer in the DC metro area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Web Designer shall be responsible to provide services necessary to create and post web documents, manage multiple websites, and provide multimedia support by creating multimedia to convey complex and/or technical information.
- Must have experience in the DoD or Federal arena dealing with the technical aspects of Web Support Services and Multimedia.
- Must have at least one year of experience handling US classified documents.
- Familiarity with Web design and development tools and ability to understand the recommendations of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).
- Proficient with XML, HTML, CSS, and basic web programming scripts.
- TS Clearance.
- Knowledge of SQL or MySQL Database queries and functions for custom web reporting and formatting.
- Basic knowledge and ability to use ColdFusion code.
- Four or more years related industry experience. Certified Internet Web Professional (CIW) or equivalent certifications preferred.
- Detailed oriented and have strong organizational, communication skills in both oral and written form, and the ability to work well with others.
- Able to work individually on multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment.
- Able to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted during the course of work.
- Experience working for the federal government or be capable of sophisticated design and branding representative of a federal government agency.