Required Skills and Education:
- Must have a Clearance
- Must have four or more years related industry experience.
- Must have knowledge of programming languages, operating systems and Internet applications.
- Familiarity with Web design and development tools and understand the recommendations of the World Wide Web
- Must be proficient with XML, HTML, CSS, and basic web programming scripts.
- Must have experience using Adobe Dreamweaver, Microsoft Word, and SharePoint Services.
- Must be able to prioritize, organize, and schedule work assignments and projects.
- Must have knowledge of SQL or MySQL Database queries and functions for custom web reporting and formatting.
- Must have basic knowledge and ability to use ColdFusion code.
- Must be detailed oriented and have strong organizational, communication skills in both oral and written form, and
the ability to work well with others.
- Must be able to work individually on multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment.
- Must be able to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted during the course of work.
- Must have experience working for the federal government or be capable of sophisticated design and branding
representative of a federal government agency.
- Must have at least one year of experience handling US classified documents.
Preferred Skills and Education:
- Certified Internet Web Professional (CIW) or equivalent certifications
- Security+ Certification
- Experience working with the US Coast Guard or similar Agency