Must be a U.S. Citizen
TS/SCI Clearance Required
Employees may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree in a related field, Security+ certification or equivalent, and 10 year’ of database, general Information Technology, and code development experience.
FGS, LLC is seeking a Senior Systems Engineer to support the Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI), Hopper Information Services Center (HISC), in in Suitland, Maryland. The candidate shall provide engineering, database, and programming support services toward Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) development to include:
- Implementation, integration, testing, and deployment of functional enhancements for NAVINTEL enterprise-wide Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) 502 Integrated Defense of the IC Information Environment, to further automate and gain efficiencies in business processes and workflow for the NAVINTEL IA Defense of the Enterprise implementation of the ACAS tool for network monitoring, network vulnerability identification and remediation and network security compliance.
- Provide Subject Matter Expert (SME) level system administration support to NAVINTEL IA personnel providing the core system administration functions for ACAS and its components eg, Security Center, Nessus User Interface, Xtool, 3D Tool, Passive Vulnerability Scanner.
- Assist with the implementation of ICD-502 annual report generation capabilities within in-accordance-with (IAW) NAVINTEL IA and Office of National Director of Intelligence (ODNI) reporting requirements.
- Provide expert level guidance on planning, implementation, training, and execution of enterprise support for NAVINTEL personnel and Fleet customers.
- Coordinate NAVINTEL IA personnel to upgrade ACAS to the latest software releases and apply patches as they become available.
Qualifications /Required Experience (10 years’ experience in one or more of the following):
- Significant background in computer networking, server administration, relational database design, and web programming.
- Install and configure VMware ESXi, vSphere, vCenter versions 4, 5, and 5.5. Install and configure Linux (Red Hat 6.1, CentOS 6, PostgreSQL) and Windows Servers (2008 R2).
- Experience with Microsoft Windows NT, XP Professional, 2000, 2003, and 2008 Network Operating Systems.
- Extensive knowledge of MS SQL Server 6, 7, and 2000, Oracle 8i, 9i, and 10g as well as Microsoft Access.
- Strong analytical skills/ability to identify and solve problems quickly.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- 5-10 years of experience with lC/DoD Cross Domain Requirements, Policy, and Guidance.
- Experience in Project Management.
Desired Experience (any of the following):
- Security hardening of servers/switches/routers in accordance with Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs).
- Performance of vulnerability scans using Retina, WASSP, and SECSCN.
- Experience configuring Cisco routers and switches.