We are looking for a ColdFusion Developer to support our Development team and to support of key business strategies. This person will be responsible for collaborating with the development team and various technical teams to deliver business solutions. This person will need to apply developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommend appropriate alternatives.
- Primary job responsibilities will be in the support and analysis of legacy ColdFusion applications. Duties will include working with legacy code to define/identify business processes and well as help in the development of processes and procedures to help maintain and support the application during the modernization analysis.
- Provide technical expertise in the identification and solution of business problems including supporting business requirements and applications for various systems and platforms.
- Participate in all phases of the system development lifecycle including creating technical designs, program code, test plans, and verifying test results.
- Maintain Legacy system as it transitions into new platform (.net).
- Ensure that implementation projects can be delivered on time and on budget according to the contractual documentation.
- Enforce naming and development standards in the design and development.
- Perform the necessary development for the web services.
- Provide status to the Project Manager on a regular basis.
- Be able to provide system assessments for legacy applications. This would include developing documentation for existing system functionality, process improvement recommendations, and gap analysis between policies and system functionality.
- Provide problem-solving expertise for system issues.
- 5- 7+ years of related ColdFusion experience.
- 3-5+ years of Web Services and Servers
- 1-3+ years of experience with Oracle database
- 1-3 years of experience with Agile development practices
- 1-3 years of Systems Architecture
- .NET Experience is a plus
- Ability to understand complex system architectures with multiple interfaces, security protocols and be able to communicate these designs effectively to the team.
- Follow standard corporate design practices and policies.
- Ability to multitask and have excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to communicate internally through written and verbal means.
- Team player.
- Must have a DoD secret clearance or higher.