TEKsystems is seeking a talented Software Engineer to work within the development team, building software that meets the business requirements of an ever-growing organization. The two most important traits an ideal candidate would possess are problem solving skill and analytical thinking. The ideal candidate must also work well within a team environment, strive to continually build their skills as a developer and share their expertise with others.
- Analyze business requirements and architect software solutions to satisfy those requirements.
- Work with product management and stakeholders in an agile environment to ensure continual release of high value deliverables.
- Develop software deliverables that adhere to established standards and practices.
- Develop software unit tests and perform manual quality-assurance testing.
- Compile technical documentation of software features and functionality.
- Complete professional services tasks to fulfill client requests.
- Analyze software application performance; devise and implement optimizations.
- Participate in product planning sessions.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Relevant bachelor’s degree with 3 – 5 years of experience in the Software Engineering field or 7 – 9 years of equivalent experience.
High level of proficiency with the following tools and technologies:
Proficiency with the following tools and technologies is a plus:
C#, ASP.net, Visual Studio, IIS, MS SQL Server, TFS.
- Excellent problem solving skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a self-starter who thrives in a team-oriented environment.
- Proven propensity to learn new technologies quickly.
- Experience with CRM software systems, web content management systems, membership management systems or other association software tools.
- Technical skill set should include working knowledge of MS Word, MS Access, MS Outlook, MS Excel, HTML, XML and browser technologies