Northrop Grumman Information Systems sector is seeking a ColdFusion Developer to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. These positions will be located in Saint Louis, MO.
Where Technology and Teamwork come together… The qualified applicants will become part of Northrop Grumman’s Postal Services and Solutions group. This is a contract to provide USPS Information Technology with professional, technical and support services to support the application development, database production support, help desk administration, LAN administration and various requirements for distributed technical support throughout the USPS enterprise.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- ColdFusion development on multiple tiers and OS environments
- Candidates will perform multiple enhancements and upgrades to the current system.
- Strong Analysis and Design skills for multi tier architecture – Linux and Windows OS
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Four year (Bachelor degree) and a minimum of 5 years of related work experience. Will also consider 9 years of work related experience in lieu of degree.
- Software development experience working complex application development projects in UNIX, Linux, and/or Microsoft Windows environments.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Must have strong analytical skills.
- Must be able to clearly communicate (both verbally and written).
- Must be able to obtain a Postal Sensitive Clearance (US Citizenship or Green Card status required)
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, cybersecurity, C4ISR, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide.