The client seeks a Technical Application Lead Developer with strong business acumen to
lead an applications develop team in St. Louis, MO.
Resource must be available to interview face-to-face onsite in St. Louis on Thursday, 5/28.
Additionally, the candidate would be required to work onsite in St. Louis, MO. (no remote
- 5+ years’ experience leading a small to mid-sized development team.
- 10+ years’ experience with two or more of the following:
- Experience with Java, HTML5, SQL, ColdFusion
- Experience with WebServices, SOAPUI, REST
- Experience with WebSphere, WebLogic, or similar
- Experience with Eclipse, IBM RAD
- Experience with XML
- Experience with Oracle Mapviewer, Spatial
- Experience with various Reporting/BI tools
- Experience with HP ALM
- Experience with VersionOne or similar Agile tool
- Demonstrated expert level of proficiency in the use of computer languages and utilities necessary to support application development
- Demonstrated ability to lead others and manage multiple assignments simultaneously
- Ability to mentor project developers
- Able to design and build systems that are integrated with other client systems
- Experience with code versioning and change management concepts
- Experience with full life-cycle software applications development (i.e., design, construction, testing, and implementation)
- Experience with requirements definition and specifications design
- Demonstrated client interaction skills and abilities; work in a team environment, on-site in client facility
- Able to perform the complete system life cycle phases from project initiation, analysis and requirements, design, coding, testing and implementation
- Experience with an Agile development team desired.
- Experience with management systems dealing in contracts, properties, and accounting
- Able to adhere to client development standards and SOX compliance
- Ability to communicate to a wide variety of audiences, both business and technical
- Proven ability to develop and maintain system documentation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering or related field
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction