Job Title: ColdFusion Developer
Location: St. Louis, MO
- Performs the design, and documentation of complex computing applications and software or computing architecture and computing application system
- Create, develop, maintain appropriate documentation for processes, and design using the Macroscope templates or other project required documents for assigned work via Change requests.
- Arrange reviews of the deliverables and ensure overall quality and timeliness of the deliverables
- Identifies and recommends improvements.
- Work in Coordination with the Project Manager(s) for development of required deliverables
- Attend weekly team meetings
- Report status to plan for assigned work, providing clear status on progress to assigned deliverables
- Participate in review of documentation
- Apply tools and techniques to the application design.
- Follow configuration management procedures and all organization and project standards.
- Coordinate with project managers to relay requests for work data model changes, specification and definitions.
- Analyze new change requests that are assigned to determine possible solutions and impacts to the system
- Create supporting software documentation.