The Developer will interface with clients, account management, QA and IM teams so strong, clear written and verbal communication skills are necessary.
What You Will Do:
- Support existing client applications
- Interface with clients, account management, QA and IM teams
- ColdFusion with extensive use of CFCs
- MS SQL 2008 or greater
- Strong, clear written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to excellence and ability to work with other team members
- Capacity to thrive within a high-energy fast paced environment
- Knowledge of Bootstrap a plus
- Knowledge of .NET a plus
- Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent a plus
- Must be authorized to work in U.S. for any employer
At Ansira, we believe in working hard but having fun too through many company events throughout the year and we offer a great benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, disability and company 401(K) matching plan.
Ready to join the Ansira team?
We are committed to the principles of diversity and equal opportunity. For more information about our company, please visit www.ansira.com.
Job Type: Full-time
- St. Louis, MO
- High school or equivalent
- Coldfusion: 5 years