About the Job Cold Fusion Developer
- Consultant is responsible for developing the technical portion of the detail design document.
- Once the functional and technical design documents are approved by IOC management, the vendor will follow the design’s specifications to complete coding, using IT-specified in-line code documentation.
- The vendor will also assist the IOC in testing and implementing projects, however IOC staff will perform user acceptance testing and will migrate applications into production.
- The vendor shall effectively and efficiently communicate with the IOC during all working hours regarding project status, testing, and implementation.
Senior ColdFusion Developer
IOC estimates this position will require a candidate approximately 35 hours per week for 9 to 12 months, with an option to renew.
- Minimum 3 years of solid ColdFusion development experience
- Minimum 2 years MS SQL Server experience developing and optimizing queries, stored procedures, views, and functions, and calling them from ColdFusion applications
- Candidates should have a solid understanding of Object Oriented Design and Development
- Experience with version control software a plus
- A solid understanding of end-to-end web application architecture, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures
- A solid understanding of web application development methodology
- Strong communication and writing skills. Ability to communicate directly with peers, managers, and vendors while leading development to a complete and successful solution.
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of business timelines and budgets.
- Communicates effectively and thoroughly with IT Infrastructure team and all other employees as appropriate
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science from an accredited college or university; or equivalent education/experience in web development.
Where Services are to be Performed
All services are required to be performed on-site either at 325 W. Adams St, Springfield, Illinois, or at 100 W. Randolph St., Chicago, Illinois. IOC may allow remote off-site work with prior IOC approval.
Term of Contract
The anticipated term of this contract shall be from the date of execution of the contract through 06/30/2016 with a possibility to renew.