Note: This job is actually in springfield, IL with a possibility of being remote after initial period depending upon the client.
ColdFusion/ MS SQL Server development experience along with Mura CMS Front/Back End development with knowledge of OO CFML principles, all aspects of deployment, with an emphasis in Mura CMS’ architecture, 6.2 features, and plugin development/deployment.
- Minimum 5 years of solid ColdFusion Development Experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience as MS SQL Server developer with advanced knowledge of developing and optimizing MSSQL Server database applications through T-SQL (queries, functions, stored procedures, and views), as well as extensive experience in developing SSRS and SSIS solutions in version 2008R2+.
- Experience in modifying and implementing custom Mura CMS applications and theme customizations
- Minimum 5 years of experience implementing web security best practices
- A solid understanding of Object Oriented Design and Development principles using ColdFusion/CFML
- A solid understanding of web application development processes
- Knowledge of unit testing with Sauce Labs a plus
- Knowledge of accessibility standards a plus
- Strong communication and writing skills. Ability to communicate directly with peers, managers, and vendors while developing a complete and successful solution.
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of business timelines and budgets.
- Communicates effectively and thoroughly with IT Infrastructure team and all other employees as appropriate.
Additional General Requirements
- At least three years of working with the public sector.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science from an accredited college or university; or equivalent education/experience in web development.