Fulltime, direct hire opportunity for a Cold Fusion Engineer with our client in Sparks, Maryland
- Responsibilities include web applications coding & interface design, development, documentation, testing, release and maintenance in a team environment.
- Specific responsibilities include design and development of web applications that are a part of an enterprise vision.
- Design and develop web content at the Enterprise Intranet/Extranet level.
- eBusiness/ eCommerce application development, implementation, coordination of internally developed applications as well commercial ones.
- Assist in the design and development of Enterprise level sites and applications according to a distributed development and administration model.
- Assist in the development and evolution of associated standards, style guides, templates and process documents.
- Assist in various training and communications related activities for users.
- Experience in any of the following a great plus: Java, cfObjects, Fusebox, VB, VBScript, ASP, COM, Oracle, CGI.
- Experience using AJAX is required as well.
- Minimum of two years’ experience developing web sites including building sites from the ground up and building web applications using Cold Fusion, HTML and SQL.
- Ideal candidate will have significant experience with web development, publishing, and site management with a minimum of three years’ experience performing web/Internet/Intranet/Extranet development.
- In addition, familiarity using major development tools such Cold Fusion Enterprise and Microsoft Visual Interdev.
- Team player a must.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.