We are currently looking for an IT Manager with hands-on technical experience, a solid foundation in support of Mac and Windows office systems, a customer service oriented mindset, and exceptional organizational as well as time management and prioritization skills. This individual will also have experience in supporting mid to large size corporate offices in a high demand environment and serve as a senior escalation point for all user issues, executive inquiries, and incidents which can be impactful to business users.
- Technical support for 50+ local users. This involves management of a desktop support team to ensure appropriate and timely support is being provided, regular monitoring and review of the local network including Server maintenance and backups, PCI-Compliance regulations, and Exchange365 management.
- Oversight and coordination for all production site updates and product systems. Experience in F5 load balancing system preferred.
- Maintain the back-office server environment by actively tracking OS/software versions and hardware.
- Partner to develop, document, and maintain standards, processes, and procedures pertinent to efficient user support and back office operation. Regularly report relevant metrics to be used for budgeting and further analysis.
- Manage and participate in various system improvement and office expansion projects. Experience with ColdFusion, cXML, SOAP and web services is a requirement.
- Staffing, coaching, and oversight of the local IT team. Working with staff to achieve organizational objectives while setting and adhering to professional development goals.
Qualifications and requirements include:
- Minimum of five years work experience in a technical management position with a core focus on supporting ColdFusion based systems.
- Solid foundation in both IOS and Microsoft technologies including Office365, Active Directory, use of organizational units, profile management, and folder/file level security
- Practical knowledge in widely used services and protocols such as DNS, DHCP, and TCP/IP
- Experience supporting desktops, laptops, IPT, printers, VPN and mobile devices in both a MAC and Windows environment
- Understanding of the operation of critical business systems including email, antivirus, and file share technologies
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Interpersonal skills and ability to work in team-oriented environment
- Strong organization skills and ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Problem solving expertise and proficiency in managing stressful situations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to diagnose/resolve complex, non-traditional issues
- Capable of working independently and creatively solving technical or process related problems
- Proven experience in mentoring teams and associate development
- Ability to work off business hours, respond to on-call events (off-hours system management, maintenance and communication), and travel as necessary
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Business, or equivalent experience desired
More information can be found at http://www.ourppi.com/Corp/Careers/
- IT Leadership: 3 years