Top Reasons to Work with Us
Excellent Company Culture
Fantastic Career Opportunity
Enjoyable Work Environment
You will be a part of a team of developers participating in developing code, troubleshooting application issues, documenting detailed specifications, and ensuring the ongoing maintenance of current applications, the applicant should have good debugging/testing experience.
- Developing code, testing/debugging code, and providing support to existing applications.
- Documenting design, procedures, manuals and other documentation necessary for applications.
- Relational database design and development.
- Writing well organized & documented code.
- Self-motivated, tenacious, and passionate for developing application.
- Proven ability to adhere to development process and deadlines.
- Must have a history of accurate and high quality work
- Strong organizational skills and effective communication skills and attention to detail.
- Understanding working knowledge of MVC Frameworks. (Coldbox preferable)
- Develop queries in SQL Server
- Knowledge of Scrum project management & Git Source Version control workflow.
At this time US citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. We do not work Corp-to-Corp contracts. We do not work with contracting firms/agencies.