Support end-to-end business application development from UI design, database architecture, front-end to back-end integration, business logic core coding to documentation and troubleshooting. Work in a small development team supporting internal clients and cross departmental needs. Will need to demonstrate excellent project organization and be self-motivated. Must be able to work alone and in small groups where key components are separated among developers. Poses a proven understanding of translating client needs into business logic and code structure. A background with rapid deployment schedules a plus.
Qualifications (must have):
- ColdFusion – CFC creation to handle complex business logic and mid-tier database communication as well as full front applications and back end logic.
- MSSQL- Design and creation of relational database structures. Understanding and creation of complex SQL queries.
- Flex / Flash Builder – Creation of high-complexity business applications deployed as browser and AIR based installed applications.
- HTML 5 – Understanding of newer browser based HTML 5 concepts and practices.
- UI Design – Ability to design and create clean, business application user interfaces for browser based and installed applications.
- IIS / ColdFusion Server Architecture – Good sense of managing IIS and ColdFusion server level settings, architecture and best practices in an enterprise environment.
- TCP Networking – Understand and design custom client-server socket communication in a ColdFusion and/or Adobe Flex environment.