We have immediate openings for ColdFusion application developers at intermediate or advanced levels. Join our team and help develop innovative enterprise applications in a unique and dynamic environment.
We are looking to hire you directly to work on-site in our Secaucus, NJ office. No agency responses please. Relocation assistance avaialble for the right candidates.
Fusionapps works closely with enterprises and start-ups, creating and breathing life into software products that become end-to-end business solutions. Our company has ranked among the fastest growing companies as recognized by Inc. Magazine for the past three years.
What is in it for you?
- Competitive base salary (based on expertise)
- Good benefit package
- Work with technology in a new ways and industries
- Casual dress code & FREE drinks
- Learn additional skills by working with experts
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides feedback and makes recommendations on matters of technical feasibility, capabilities, approach, design, architecture, scalability and reliability.
- Writes well-documented and secure application / database code on one or more projects per specifications.
- Creates or receives graphic images, layouts, data schema, and database logic to use for any given project; maintains the above, making any future modifications as required.
- During development of deliverables, performs and/or oversees all necessary unit tests and supports functional QA tests.
- Supports team activities such as code reviews, deployment documentation, problem identification / resolution and other related application support.
- Maintains up-to-date technical knowledge and understanding of relevant tools and techniques.
- Ensures consistency, accuracy and compliance with required standards and related information as provided.
- Communicates status of projects and identifies issues affecting overall ability to complete tasks on schedule.
- Communicates in a professional manner, according to accepted business practices. Uses courteous language and positive tone in all dealings with business associates and clients.
- 5+ years of experience with ColdFusion 6-10 (certification is a plus)
- Advanced database skills with SQL Server and/or Oracle
- Experience with one or more ColdFusion framework(s)
- Software development lifecycle (SDLC) concepts
- Motivated team player
- Flash / Flex / AIR
- Experience in one or more of .NET / PHP / Ruby / Java
- API Integration Experience