Web Application Engineer (ColdFusion)
Status: Full Time
Location: Seattle Headquarters
Essential job Functions
• Translate end customer, internal business user, and external partner requirements to design and implement software solutions appropriate to business needs.
• Propose innovative approaches that translate complex use cases/user flows into a compelling, easy to use, and simple user experience.
• Team player who communicates & collaborates effectively with other team members, business users, and external partners. This position will join a small, extremely dedicated and collaborative technical staff.
• Support production site issue diagnostics, troubleshooting, and issue resolution. Provide off-hours support (24 x 7) when needed.
• 5+ years of experience developing high volume web-based applications
• 3+ years programming with ColdFusion 8+ using OOP principles in an MVC framework
• Proficiency in writing SQL queries and utilizing stored procedures
• Experience with relational databases like Microsoft SQL Server 2005+, MySql, etc.
• Experience with ColdFusion MVC frameworks (FW/1. ColdSpring, FuseBox, etc.)
• Experience with web services and 3rd party API integration (SOAP, Rest, SOA)
• Experience with code source control (TFS, SVN, GIT, etc.)
• SDLC experience in a Dev, Test, Stage and Production environment
• Must be a team player with good written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in agile development techniques such as SCRUM is a plus
• Experience with high traffic, high transaction ecommerce solutions is a plus
• Experience with ColdFusion administration in a multi-server/multi-instance environment is a plus
• Experience with PHP, C#, and/or ASP.NET is a plus
• Experience with Content Management systems like Mura, Drupal etc.is a plus
• Experience with eCommerce systems like Magento is a plus
• Experience in Telecom/Wireless industry is a plus.
• Bachelors in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field