Essential job Functions
Translate end customer, internal business user, and external partner requirements to design and implement software solutions appropriate to business needs.
Propose innovative approaches that translate complex use cases/user flows into a compelling, easy to use, and simple user experience.
Team player who communicates & collaborates effectively with other team members, business users, and external partners. This position will join a small, extremely dedicated and collaborative technical staff.
Support production site issue diagnostics, troubleshooting, and issue resolution. Provide off-hours support (24 x 7) when needed.
- 5+ years of experience developing high volume web-based applications
- 3+ years programming with ColdFusion 8+ using OOP principles in an MVC framework
- Proficiency in writing SQL queries and utilizing stored procedures
- Experience with relational databases like Microsoft SQL Server 2005+, MySql, etc.
- Experience with ColdFusion MVC frameworks (FW/1. ColdSpring, FuseBox, etc.)
- Experience with web services and 3rd party API integration (SOAP, Rest, SOA)
- Experience with code source control (TFS, SVN, GIT, etc.)
- SDLC experience in a Dev, Test, Stage and Production environment
- Must be a team player with good written and verbal communication skills
- Additional Skills/Qualifications
- Experience in agile development techniques such as SCRUM is a plus
- Experience with high traffic, high transaction ecommerce solutions is a plus
- Experience with ColdFusion administration in a multi-server/multi-instance environment is a plus
- Experience with PHP, C#, and/or ASP.NET is a plus
- Experience with Content Management systems like Mura, Drupal etc.is a plus
- Experience with eCommerce systems like Magento is a plus
- Experience in Telecom/Wireless industry is a plus.
Bachelors in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field