This is an opportunity to become a critical member of our R&D team acting as a software technology start-up organization under the umbrella of a billion dollar publicly traded company. Your role is to participate in the development and launch of a new product concept. We are looking for top candidates who are passionate about creating great software that delivers significant market value. This is the opportunity to work among some of the industry’s top names working on some of the most challenging technical problems.
- Collaborates with Business Analysts, Systems Analysts, Sr. ColdFusion Developers and Tech Lead to implement the solution.
- Designs and implements efficient solutions that meet the functional requirements.
- Extends existing or develops new code base using proven best-practice patterns and coding standards.
- Thoroughly unit tests code for all contingencies outlined in the requirements documentation.
- Resolves the Issues and provide the code resolution in a timely manner.
Key Result Areas:
- The Developer’s main goal is to implement the application as specified within the planned budget, timeframe and within defined quality standards.
- The developer is expected to develop, enhance, and maintain applications, using ColdFusion and other, as needed, technologies.
- The developer is expected to build and implement features provided in the specification document.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Experience in software development using ColdFusion 8.0 or higher.
- Experience in object oriented and service oriented software development
- Experience may include work with SQL Server 200X as a developer; XML; HTML; jQuery; or Java.