Launch Consulting is looking for a ColdFusion Developer for a long-term contract with our technology and services client located in downtown Seattle. They are a very high energy, well-funded and stable start-up that is experiencing a tremendous amount of growth! They are a global public organization so if you love working in an entrepreneurial environment and being able to make a real difference without taking extreme risks, this could be the right opportunity for you!
Our Software and Technology segment is responsible for incubating and launching market disruptive solutions that apply our core technologies and intellectual property including business process optimization platforms, advanced decision models, consumer sciences and business intelligence systems into market-leading software applications and services.
This is an opportunity to become a critical member of one of incubated software technology start-up organizations and to participate in the development and launch of a new product concept. We are looking for top candidates who are passionate about creating great software that delivers significant market value. This is the opportunity to work among some of the industry’s top names working on some of the most challenging technical problems.
- Collaborates with Business Analysts, Systems Analysts, Sr. ColdFusion Developers and Tech Lead to implement the solution.
- Designs and implements efficient solutions that meet the functional requirements.
- Extends existing or develops new code base using proven best-practice patterns and coding standards.
- Thoroughly unit tests code for all contingencies outlined in the requirements documentation.
- Communicates task status in a timely manner.
- Resolves the Issues and provide the code resolution in a timely manner.
Key Result Areas:
- To implement the application as specified within the planned budget, timeframe and within defined quality standards.
- Develop, enhance, and maintain applications, using ColdFusion and other, as needed, technologies.
- Build and implement features provided in the specification document.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Experience in software development using ColdFusion 8.0 or higher
- Experience in object oriented and service oriented software development
- Experience may include work with SQL Server 200X as a developer; XML; HTML; jQuery; or Java