Launch Consulting is seeking a ColdFusion Developer for a Seattle based client.
- Collaborates with Business Analysts, Sr. Coldfusion Developers and Tech Lead to implement the solution.
- Designs and implements efficient solutions that meet the functional requirements.
- Extends existing or develops new code base using proven best-practice patterns and coding standards.
- Thoroughly unit test code for all contingencies outlined in the requirements documentation.
- Communicates task status in a timely manner.
- Resolves the Issues and provide the code resolution in a timely manner.
Key Result Areas:
- The Developer’s main goal is to implement the application as specified within the planned budget, timeframe and within EQ’s defined quality standards.
- The developer is expected to develop, enhance, and maintain applications, using Coldfusion and other as needed technologies.
- The developer is expected to build and implement features provided in the specification document.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years’ experience in developing and maintaining ColdFusion applications.