- Use established work procedures to analyze, architect, design, develop, implement, maintain, re-engineer and troubleshoot small to moderate applications that impact multiple business units.
- Providing technical expertise in understanding customer business issues
- Being conversant in the customer’s business language
- Consulting with higher-level technical staff to resolve complex problems
- Composing technical documentation.
A bachelor’s degree in information technology/computer science,or
- Minimum 5 years dedicated programming experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience building applications in Cold Fusion applications version (7,8,9 etc.)
- Minimum 4 years’ experience building applications in ASP.Net
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in writing T-SQL scripts, Functions and Stored procedures with SQL Server 2008.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience building applications with Java script, JQuery, XSL, XML, HTML and CSS
- Minimum 5 experience in Handling applications for Transportation industry (Transit, Ferrys, Train) etc handing web applications for the operations such as scheduling.
- Developers must have the ability to provide guidance, peer mentoring and knowledge transfer for State staff, have a full understanding of testing processes & procedures, and be willing to work within the agency’s configuration management process.
- Experience in building rich Ul graphics and HTML 5
- Experience in preparing technical documentation