**This is a 6-month+ contract opportunity**
Duties include all aspects of software & systems development lifecycle (SDLC):
- Requirements gathering, requirements analysis, specification, design, design reviews, build, prototype, unit testing, integrated testing, validation and verification, installing, configuration, customization, troubleshooting, training of users and new application introductions, modification and support across the enterprise.
- Design new solutions or fixes to enhance existing applications using traditional and web-enabled development programs such as .Net, C#, Java EE, C++, some Adobe ColdFusion, PHP, SharePoint, WordPress, and similar or other web services and service oriented tools.
- Design and build databases uses SQL Server as necessary.
- Develop web site and web plug-in tools, databases, queries and reports.
- Maintain and evolve the External and Internal Portals, and similar applications.
- Support users on existing applications.
- Proficiency in .NET Framework, Web Technologies and IIS
- Proficiency in OOP, Design Patterns, main Data Structures, Enterprise level Web and Windows applications using SQL Server, Oracle or other high performance DBMS
- Languages: C#, C++. Java EE are required. Adobe ColdFusion 8, 9 and PHP are a plus
- Platforms and frameworks: .NET 4.0 +, MVC, WCF, WPF, MFC/ATL are required. Chromium and Awesomium SDK are a plus
- SQL Technologies: Transactional level SQL (including Stored procedures, Views and indexes, and performance optimization). Ability to write deployment packages and optimize execution plan in SQL Query Analyzer.
- Ability to organize JQuery script to the good managed and compact code
- Demonstrated knowledge of creating reports using Crystal Reports, SSRS, SSIS or similar tool
- Knowledge of interface and data exchange protocols such as HL7 or similar standards
- Strong skills in database application development including working knowledge of data design and development with databases such as SQL Server, Oracle and/or other DBMS systems
- Development and SDLC tools: Visual Studio 2008-2012, TFS, SQL Server Management Studio, SVN, YouTrack or similar tools o Proven technical leadership skills
- Proven experience developing appropriate systems and metrics for measuring progress, backlogs, workloads, staffing, and other project resources.
- Ability to interact with Physicians and medical staff
- Knowledge of how to architect and design a new application and integrate multiple applications and databases for consumption by internal and external customers
- Extensive experience building Enterprise level Web/Windows applications, testing and integration
- Knowledge of Windows-based web server administration