ASRC Federal Research and Technology Solutions’ focus is on technical and complex, mission-oriented services with contracts supporting federal government agencies. Our team of scientists and professional management personnel allows us to bring real-world experience to meet the growing demand for solutions to some of the most complex problems in aviation, IT management, aviation, and Earth and space sciences. We are seeking a Web Developer to support a NASA contract in Seabrook, MD.
Great opportunity for a junior web developer to become a part of the web-based application support team for NASA’s Space Communications and Navigation (SCaN) office.
To meet contract requirements candidates must be a US Citizen.
Individual will assist in the development of online applications and routine website maintenance. The majority of projects will involve programming in ColdFusion and working with Microsoft SQL databases, but the individual will have the opportunity to work with other technologies and all aspects of web development.
When applying, please include URL examples of previous projects and explain your contribution.
- Experience programming in ColdFusion and working with Microsoft SQL databases is desired.
- Programming experience is desired, especially C++, .Net and Java.
- Knowledge or experience with databases is also beneficial.
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize projects to meet deadlines.
- Applicants must be U.S citizens. May be required to obtain and maintain a Secret issues government clearance.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer or related field is required.
- At least 2 years of web development work experience is preferred.