THE CENTECH GROUP, Inc. (CENTECH®) is seeking Web Application Developer to perform duties associated with designing and writing computer programs, and specifications for computer programs in implementation of our hosted services using knowledge of computer systems as well as our products and services. This person will build software applications to provide the technical architecture of websites or Web-based software products by performing the following duties. They will test and troubleshoot newly designed systems; research, select, and price hardware requirements for systems; assist with on-site training for operation of new systems; and provide customer service to the Air Mobility Command (AMC) Mission.
The person will work on-site at Scott Air Force Base (SAFB), Illinois as part of a 24 x 7 coverage team to ensure availability of system resources to customers. This position may include shift (primarily day shift) work and periodic travel.
- Perform duties on site at SAFB during normal duty hours and when required to maintain operations from on-call status during non-duty hours
- Provide verbal and written feedback on status of assigned project planning tasks
- Provide verbal and written feedback on status of assigned Web projects
- Provide tracking documentation in customer provided tracking system
- Support research, production, and dissemination of multi-source risk assessments
- Special projects as assigned
Proven ability to develop and maintain portals, their content and dissemination techniques
Experience in software development using HTML or XML
Secret Clearance, with ability to obtain/maintain Top Secret/Special Compartmentalized Information (TS/SCI) Clearance
Bachelor of Science (BS)/Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree or equivalent
- Ability to acquire Security+ certification within six months of start date (continued employment contingent upon Sec+ certification)
Minimum one year of experience in requirements gathering and documentation; production and dissemination management, Web page design, Hypertext Markup Language (HTML), and Web graphics types, standards, and multiple web tools, performing on both classified and unclassified networks including:
- Microsoft SQL
- Model-View Controller (MVC)