- Three or more years experience with Adobe Creative Suite (CS) or Creative Cloud (CC) programs (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.) required
- Strong experience with Adobe InDesign
- Strong visual and graphic design skills required
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills required
Experience with web design required
- Experience preparing and presenting web and digital design concepts preferred
- Experience with content management systems (CMS) preferred
- Familiarity with web server technologies desired
- Strong communication and presentation skills preferred
Education and Experience Requirements:
Under minimal supervision, the Interactive Web Developer will design, develop, implement, and support web sites, web applications, client applications, kiosk applications, email campaigns, any new mediums and other interactive projects; supervise developers and assign projects and tasks; and manage various projects throughout their life cycle for the enterprise.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and implement interactive campaigns to support company sales goals by designing, developing, and supporting web sites and web applications, email, offline media, and client applications.
- Participate in meetings and offer creative ideas, alternative strategies, and new development techniques.
- Design, develop, and implement web pages and ColdFusion database web applications to support the enterprise.
- Identify new technology that would better support department needs.
- Resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- Work with internal IT department and Interactive Marketing Project Manager & Sr. Interactive Developer to integrate Interactive Marketing products into backend systems such as CRM applications.
- Collaborate with peers in other Gulfstream departments as necessary to support common business objectives.
- Work with contractors from time to time on projects.
- A credit history check from a national credit bureau will be conducted for all candidates for this position including new hires and current employees seeking promotion or transfer.
- Work on video project as needed.
- Experience with Oracle, Video based applications is a plus.
- Exceptional organization and time management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks.