Our client, a large nonprofit organization, is looking for a Senior ColdFusion Developer to assist them with the completion of a large project. The qualified candidate will be extremely detail-oriented as well as able to hit deadlines and expectations presented at the beginning of the project.
The application being built is their web enabled Sales application. All requirements’ documents etc. written along with the code that has been developed will be available to the consultant.
We are looking for someone to pick up this project in its current state and do the upgrade of the system. Their product is not only used by them, they sell it to others as well.
- Strong experience with ColdFusion, specifically version 10
- Minimum 5 years of experience developing web applications using CFML.
- Experience in the design, implementation and tuning of applications utilizing CFML
- ColdFusion application development with 5+ years’ experience
- Understanding of HTML5, XML, JSON, AJAX, JQuery Mobile, RESTful Services, and web services
- Strong knowledge of MS SQL Server, and Database design
Other Required Skills:
- In-depth experience designing, developing, and maintaining complex applications
- Problem-solving and debugging skills with an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to work in a self-directed work environment
**must be able to do an in-person interview in the Sarasota, Florida but work can be done remotely